How we can help
This is a parallax text block. Click the edit button to change this text.
The Benefits of outsourcing Pharmacovigilance to PDS
Outsourcing PV (pharmacovigilance) is becoming an increasingly viable option for many life sciences and healthcare companies of all sizes. Whilst employing full-time staff is still common, more and more companies are realising there are significant benefits to outsourcing some, or even all aspects of pharmacovigilance to a specialist provider such as PDS.
We pride ourselves on being professional, flexible and dependable to ensure your needs are always met.
The key benefits
There are many key benefits to outsourcing pharmacovigilance to PDS including, but not exclusively:
- Dedicated specialists in Pharmacovigilance
- Dedicated professional staff, trained to the most current PV standards and regulations
- Reduced operating costs e.g., no recruitment, training, pension, sickness or holidays to pay for
- Flexibility of resources – only pay for PV resources when you need them
- Diversity and broader depth of PV expertise and experience
- Maintain an objective, professional view of your quality compliance, e.g., independent review of your SOPs, documentation and processes.
- A dedicated, validated and cost effective PV Data Base
- Reduced technology costs – no licences, validation, support or training fees.
Working with PDS means you have a highly dependable and trusted partner who adds value to your business through quality of service, remaining up to date with the latest regulations (such as ISO IDMP) and staff training, whilst providing an objective insight to your business’s compliance status.