This is a parallax text block. Click the edit button to change this text.
PDS – Committed to Compliance
To set the standard for outsourced professional services and customer satisfaction in our sector.
PDS was founded in 2005, initially providing Patient Information services. Over the course of the following decade we have grown steadily, whilst expanding our portfolio. Today we offer our clients a complementary range of professional pharmacovigilance and regulatory services.
We are a forward thinking company and a significant step in our development came in 2012, when we introduced xEVMPD services to our portfolio. Following thousands of successful submissions for our clients, we are now recognised as a leader in this field as we move into the era of IDMP.
As a partner of choice for numerous high profile life-sciences companies, (including some of the world’s Top 5 pharma), we continue to build on our reputation for being a trusted outsource partner, committed to delivering detailed responsive solutions through strategic thinking, depth of professional ability and a commitment to the highest quality standards.
We are highly TEAM driven and focused on adding value to our clients’ business, meaning we aim to be much more than just another service provider who reacts; instead we proactively support our clients with sound professional advice and through highlighting potential roadblocks before they arrive, to help ensure they remain compliant at all times.
Professional excellence and exceeding customer expectations are fundamentally important to us here at PDS and each member of our TEAM works together to achieve this using a shared set of values:
- Honesty and openness: We appreciate that trust is something that has to be earned, which is why we pride ourselves in being open and honest with our clients from the outset and in all of our communications. We also aim to deliver solutions in the most cost-efficient manner for our clients.
- Proactivity: We are a forward thinking and proactive professional services company, delivering creative solutions to our clients. We will always endeavour to bring solutions to the table in a timely manner, rather than simply sit back and try to fix problems when they occur.
- Common sense and practicality: Whilst our TEAM is highly qualified and professional, we look beyond just the regulations to find added value for our clients. Using our combined years of professional experience we apply common sense and a practical approach to simplify and overcome complex challenges.
- Accessibility: We are passionate about being accessible to our clients, which is critical to developing a lasting and mutually beneficial working relationship. Our down to earth and open culture means that all clients have direct access to our TEAM and we aim to provide a seamless extension to your own internal resources.
- Continuous improvement: We remain committed to supporting our clients, through the continuous appraisal of quality standards, remaining up to date with the latest regulations (such as IDMP), ongoing investment in staff training and technology.